- December 11, 2014The deadline to reserve an organic, Alberta bird from Sunworks Farm is end-of-day Monday, December 15
- October 15, 2014Swing by Market 17 on Friday, October 17 to taste paradise-grown, Rocky-Mountain-roasted' coffee from local Calgary roaster Paradise Mountain Organic Coffee.
- October 15, 2014There are only 3 sale days per year at J. Webb Wine Merchant - two of them are coming up soon. Don't miss the chance to save 10-30% off ALL WINE, and 10% off all spirits.
- October 15, 2014This is one of J. Webb's most popular annual tastings. Enjoy a wide variety of Champagne from the small artisanal producers in the famous French region. Tickets sell quickly!
- October 15, 2014There are hundreds of grape varietals indigenous to Italy. We'll explore some that have counterparts in the New World as well.
- October 15, 2014Learn about wine and hone your palate at this interactive and entertaining wine tasting.
- October 15, 2014Ignite your tastebuds with a taste of Northern Spain!
- July 8, 20142 full-time permanent job opportunities for warehouse, delivery and retail shop work.
- June 18, 2014SUMMER HAS ARRIVED AT CASSIS BISTRO!
- June 18, 2014Only 50 tickets left as of June 18 -- get yours before they're gone!
- June 3, 2014The ONLY sale day between now and November - so it's time to stock up for summer, and beyond!
- June 3, 2014Drinking Pink: You know you want to.
- June 3, 2014This fun 2-hour session is just what you're looking for — if you're looking to kick off your quest for wine knowledge in a friendly atmosphere.
- April 21, 2014Try 50+ beers and be entered to win sweet beer-centric prizes!
- March 5, 2014For this special evening we're bringing together our favourite producers from Champagne, Burgundy, Bordeaux, the Loire Valley and the Rhone Valley — and pairing them with food from Cassis Bistro!
- March 5, 2014Who doesn't love brunch, that relaxed late morning meal shared with friends? Talk about comfort food!
- March 5, 2014We're pitting France’s most famous wine regions head-to-head. Taste great examples of both and decide which region reigns king on your palate.
- March 5, 2014Do you know that women were brewing beer centuries before men? Yup! And they're doing a bang-up job of brewing nowadays too!
- March 5, 2014Don't miss this Spanish wine and tapas tasting from J. Webb and Ox & Angela!
- January 31, 2014Vie Café is participating for the second year in YYC Hot Chocolate Festival!
- January 30, 2014Hopped Up On Love? Perfect! We have a beer tasting for you and your sweetie.
- January 30, 2014Chef Dominique Moussu & Chef Jean-Philippe Charpentier will feature a special Saint Valentine multi-course dinner (wine pairings available) on February 14.
- December 5, 2013
- November 25, 2013
- November 5, 2013This is one of only three annual sale days at J. Webb Wine Merchant. 10-30% off ALL Wine! 10% off spirits. Stock up for holiday visitors and stash some away for yourself too!
- November 5, 2013A festive night at J. Webb Wine Merchant starring seasonal Christmas and Winter beers from around the world. Come discover your favourite!
- September 10, 2013REAP's 4th Annual Food For Thought event brings together dozens of local Calgary and Alberta restaurants, markets, farms and artisanal food and beverage producers under one roof.
- September 9, 2013Our perennially popular Farmer Fizz event returns Saturday, September 28! Join us in a celebration of France's new generation of artisan Champagne producers.
- July 16, 2013Rosado, rosato, rose/rosé... We're celebrating the wonderful world of pink wine with an all-rosé tasting party. The hot summer months are the best time of year to enjoy rosé and we plan to make the most of this time!
- May 23, 2013We love Mayor Naheed Nenshi!
If you love him too, we'd love to see you on June 3 in support of his re-election campaign.
- May 22, 2013This Saturday, May 25 is the 14th annual Spring Sale at both J. Webb locations, including here in Casel Marché! Minimum 10% off all wine and spirits!
- May 22, 2013Eat Real YYC is Calgary’s cheekiest food festival, celebrating its second year on Saturday, June 8, 2013. It’s a little bit cheeky, a little bit serious and a whole lot of fun! Celebrating local food, small business and real communities.
- March 25, 2013Take a journey down one of our favourite roads: the road to the Rhone Valley. This tasting will be an exploration of our small family estates from Cotes-du-Rhone, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, Lirac, Vacqueyras, Tavel and everything in between. Don't miss this inaugural event as it promises to be one of our best.
- March 25, 2013A fun and fearless wine tasting introducing you to the incredible and diverse world of the ever-popular pinot noir grape.
- March 25, 2013A fun and fearless wine tasting for beginners. Learn the basics of smelling, tasting and understanding wine labels.
- December 5, 2012The new Winter Dinner Menu has arrived at Cassis Bistro.
Brome Lake Duck Breast Roti, Seared Ling Cod, Alberta Bison Bourguignon, and more.
- November 22, 2012The perennially popular Calgary Food Blogger Bake Sale returns to Casel Marché on December 8th for a special holiday edition. Proceeds benefitting Calgary Meals on Wheels. Help us raise $2,500!
- November 22, 2012You've shopped with us, attended events here at Casel Marché and maybe you've even helped us support the local Calgary community by participating in one of the fundraisers our Casel Marché community of businesses has hosted.
We'd like to say thank you.
- October 30, 2012You do not want to miss this rare sale day at J. Webb Wine Merchant!
- October 10, 2012Join us at Casel Marché on November 15 for our second year hosting the Bicycles For Humanity (Calgary Chapter) annual fundraiser, Wine and Wheels.
- September 26, 2012Uncover the gems of Calgary's vibrant (and delicious!) culinary scene by entering the city's 1st Annual Culinary Treasure Hunt on Saturday, October 13. This one-day urban adventure race with a foodie twist, produced by Culinary Calgary, will take you to the city's coolest culinary destinations and ensure you see your city from a totally fresh perspective by the end of the day.
Contestants compete in teams of two people for the title of Calgary's Culinary Cowboy/Cowgirl, in addition to a chance to win some great prizes.
- September 14, 2012Our quest for the best of the best wines often leads us to strange places with strange practices and people with a passion that borders on zealotry. While winemaker Jeffrey Patterson seems like a button-down collar kind of guy, he's actually a bit of a wild man!
- September 11, 2012We're very excited here at Casel Marché to have our Calgary Home + Design Show debut this month. Market 17, Vie Café, Cassis Bistro and J. Webb Wine Merchant can be found on the Trail Appliances Cooking Stage on Thursday, September 20 and Saturday, September 22.
- September 11, 2012The Loire Valley is referred to as "the garden of France" due to the abundance of vineyards, fruit orchards and vegetable fields that line the banks of the river. Join J. Webb Wine Merchant for an interactive evening exploring Loire cuisine and wine with Thierry Meret of Cuisine et Chateau at his new culinary centre in Kensington.
- September 6, 2012REAP's 3rd annual Food For Thought event is a harvest celebration that brings together all of the participants in a sustainable local food system: consumers, producers, retailers and chefs. It's designed to raise awareness for sustainably produced food and encourage Calgarians to make more informed daily choices for greater enjoyment and improved health.
As brand new REAP members, the Casel Marché community will be joining this year's festivities!
- Culinaire Magazine & Casel Marché present the One-Pot Turkey Leftovers Recipe Contest! Enter by September 30!August 29, 2012Casel Marché and Culinaire Magazine have teamed up for a one-pot recipe contest. Three finalists will participate in a cook-off at the October 15 Interactive Monday dinner series event here at Casel Marché.
- August 27, 2012J. Webb’s newest (and definitely spiciest!) event will ignite your tastebuds and transport you to the culinary corners of India. They’ve teamed up with Calgary’s Shef’s Fiery Kitchen to create an exotic exploration of delicious Indian cuisine alongside wine, beer and other exciting beverages.
- August 27, 2012You already prefer to buy your groceries from a farmer, so why not apply the same principle to your wine?
September's Farmer Fizz is one of J. Webb's most popular annual tastings. This celebration of the small artisan producers of Champagne, not the corporate giants, is not to be missed!
- July 3, 2012Bastille Day at Casel Marché: French food, French wine, French music and French flare!
Join us in celebrating France's biggest party of the year, right here in Calgary.
- June 28, 2012The summer menu at Cassis Bistro is fresh, quintessentially French and waiting for you. Join us soon on a warm summer night and enjoy the seasonal flavours of the South of France.
|< Previous||Next >|